Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Acraft
Reel Rookie

Wireless connection not found but it shows connected woth excellent strength

I have 3 Roku tvs 1 decided it doesn't want to stream anything. I tried doing update itvsays can't do update now try later. When I go to internet connection ot shows connected wireless excellent strenght all 3 checks. But when I do a test connection it days no wireless found. I can open hulu n neflix etc and sign on but as soon as I go to pkay something it says I have incurred a problem.and it will not pkay. I don't know how to fix it. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Wireless connection not found but it shows connected woth excellent strength

The first thing to try is a "System restart" from Settings->System->Power or just unplug the power cord for several seconds.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Acraft
Reel Rookie

Re: Wireless connection not found but it shows connected woth excellent strength

Unplugged TV and pmugged back in and atill did the same thing

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I hoped that would work since it's the easiest thing to do.  The next easiest is probably to restart all of your network equipment - gateway/modem/router.  Try doing the same think.  Unplug each for a few seconds and then plug them back in and then after a few minutes plug in the TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos