Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Onn TV won't stay connected to wifi even though I have a excellent internet connection

Jump to solution

Hi @Ginny_,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We are interested in learning more about the problem you are experiencing. Are you encountering any error messages or error codes? Who is your ISP? (Internet provider) In addition, could you specify the troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pb7616

Re: My Onn TV won't stay connected to wifi even though I have a excellent internet connection

Jump to solution

Are you gonna give actual advice or are you committed to being useless? Asking for the forum

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Pb7616,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku community!

We understand that you are eager to find a resolution to the issue you've been experiencing. Please keep in mind that for us to help you, we'll need to gather more details or information to figure out the root cause of the issue and provide the best assistance to resolve it.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and value your feedback as our valued customer. We always aim to provide our customers with the best streaming experience and convenience when using our services, and we value your input.

Feel free to keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Normdeb72
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have answered so many times. I’m done. 

0 Kudos