Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CLMick

All ROKU devices have stopped working.

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku Express (Basic) and a Roku smart TV. They are all connected wirelessly to a hot spot which is working fine for computers. All are up to date. I have even done factory resets and reactivated. I bought a new express and it dose the same thing. Will not load channels or if they load there is no content. Homepage keeps resetting or device restarts. Netflix, Youtube, PBS< Paramount, Amazon, Etc. play fine on computers. I have not tried to re-set up my account. All my channels seem to be there on the Homepage. The Menu functions Update, Restart, Check Connection, etc., seem to work.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: All ROKU devices have stopped working.

Jump to solution

Hi @CJH6491,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you that your Roku devices stopped working. We want to learn more about this, but we need more details.

We will ask a set of questions to isolate the issue:

• Are you encountering any error codes or messages?
  • Are there any changes in the setup or settings of your Roku device or your network provider that might cause the problem?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to fix the issue?
  • Have you verified that your router is set to use b/g/n Wireless Mode on the 2.4 GHz band?

Please note that some Roku devices are only compatible with wireless b/g/n networks on the 2.4 GHz spectrum. To connect, ensure that your router broadcasts a 2.4 GHz WiFi network.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

Marle
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Just reset everything it should go back on. Mine did . I love my Rokus! I have three . Lol

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@CLMick 

If you are using a hotspot device (as opposed to a mobile hotspot), go into the settings (usually under APN settings), and verify that IPv4 is enabled.  Ideally, should be able to use IPv4/IPv6 setting.  If set to IPv6 only, could be part of the issue.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Marle
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

Jump to solution

@Marle 

What are the details/specifics of the issue you are having?  Roku device model numbers (from Settings/System/About), your ISP (internet service provider), router model numbers, and any error messages you may be seeing.  More info the better.

0 Kudos
Marle
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Rogers cable

0 Kudos
Marle
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Marle
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Green light is flashing on the little Roku box 

0 Kudos
Marle
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

Jump to solution

@Marle 

The flashing light usually indicates a loss of network connection.  Try restarting all your network equipment (router/modem and also the Roku devices).  Unplug everything, wait a minute or two, and then plug everything back in to reboot.

0 Kudos
Marle
Binge Watcher

Re: error code 014.30 All ROKU devices have stopped working.

Jump to solution

Check this morning did a reset ours are all back on… that was weird the error code was 014.30

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.