Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trnine

Re: Have to reconnect to the internet every time the device powers on

Jump to solution

Exact same issue. Started about a week ago after having the TV for about 3 years. I have to unplug it and it reconnects no problem. If I try and connect when it says no internet I get the bkus spinning circle of death and inky think to do is unplug. 

I won't buy another roku product if the answer is u have to restart or unplug every time. Every other device include my roku “stick” works no problem. 

Vm2019

Jump to solution

I did this. And the internet reconnected but still stops working every time the tv is turned off and back on

0 Kudos
Roodbs

Jump to solution

Same!! I am done! 

0 Kudos
Karen69
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When will you release an update to fix the Roku TV power on issue? My 89 yo mother is pissed and wants me to get a Fire Tv

Minniec35
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes this is a similar issue for me using an Walmart brand onn Roku TV with Apple Airplay, have to restart once a week to get the iPad to successfully reconnect to the Airplay

0 Kudos
dickless

Jump to solution

works for now until they send another update.

0 Kudos
dickless

Jump to solution

yeah Right !! You people are full of s***.

0 Kudos
Firemann59

Jump to solution

I have the same problem with a Roku Stick. Plugged into a TV and powered through a usb port on the TV. It just started doing this in the last couple of weeks. I have had it connected this way for several years with no problem. I have tried a factory reset and a system restart with no effect. I suspect there was a firmware update that started this problem.

0 Kudos
AnaCue23

Jump to solution

Thank you so much. I was having the same problem and now it’s solved. I appreciate your help. 

0 Kudos