Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashley56
Reel Rookie

bet+ still isn’t working for me

I have had bet+ through the roku channel for a few months but now no matter what show titles i click on, it just doesn’t work. Please help!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: bet+ still isn’t working for me

Hi @Ashley56,

We appreciate your first post here at the Roku Community!

A channel reboot will most likely help in this type of circumstance. To guarantee the process is successful, follow the steps below, restarting your Roku device after each step.

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > System Restart > Restart.
  • Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

We also suggest checking for an app update by highlighting the channel tile, pressing the * button, and selecting update.

We hope this helps!

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ashley56
Reel Rookie

All my apps are up to date! I tried everything. I rebooted the app, that didn’t work. I system restarted, that didn’t work. I canceled the subscription early to try to remove the channel so i can reinstall but it wouldn’t even let me do that either. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ashley56,

Thanks for providing us with updates.

We would like to appreciate your efforts in bringing this to our attention and sharing this information with us. Additionally, we'd like to know more about this so we can further analyze this situation. Kindly provide us with the following information below:

• Do you see any error code?
  • Are you able to access the channel and play content? If not, tell us more about this.
  • Is this only isolated to Bet+?

Tell us more about this so we'll be able to assist further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos