Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube quit working with memory prob

Jump to solution

Hi there. Our YouTube quit working, saying there wasn't enough memory. Well somehow I ended up on Noahx's solution.  It sounded corny but I tried it.  It took about 4 times but it worked!!! I was shocked. Thank you so much. I had called YouTube and they couldn't help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Youtube quit working with memory prob

Jump to solution

Hi, @Sharonaa712!

Thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community!

We are grateful for your update letting us know that the problem has been resolved, and we're delighted that everything is running smoothly for you. It's great to hear that you are back on track.

Please let us know if you need more assistance. Our team is always ready to assist you in any way we can. 

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Youtube quit working with memory prob

Jump to solution

Hi, @Sharonaa712!

Thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community!

We are grateful for your update letting us know that the problem has been resolved, and we're delighted that everything is running smoothly for you. It's great to hear that you are back on track.

Please let us know if you need more assistance. Our team is always ready to assist you in any way we can. 

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.