Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pegasus2000
Reel Rookie

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

I previously posted my roku works after using the reset.  I switched it back to my Samsung tv and it no longer works.  It still works on my Sony TV.  I do not know what settings on the TV are different.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

We appreciate you for informing us about the issue you have encountered with the Tablo 4 after the update.

Please be advised that we are well aware of the issue, and our team is currently investigating on this matter. We'd like to request your assistance and cooperation to foster our investigation. Kindly provide the details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • The specific behavior of the issue (e.g. recording not working, local channels not working, app not opening/crashing, etc)

We hope for your continuous response and cooperation in our efforts to resolve this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pdxpdr46

IMG_2143.jpeg

Tablo worked with OS 13 but does not work with OS 14.  

0 Kudos
SpudManTV
Reel Rookie

Model 3820X Streaming Stick 4K
SN X01700TAE5GJ (S08Y424AE5GJ)
SW Ver. 14.0.4, build 12221-CU
GC Ver. 12.4.17

0 Kudos
rowku_username
Reel Rookie

1000002915.jpg

Tablo fails to play live tv or recordings.  Goes to black screen like it's going to play and then just back to app without playing.  Was fine on 13, now on 14, doesn't work.  Tablo is version 0.8 build 800.

0 Kudos
Tim100
Channel Surfer

MODEL:  3941X2 - ROKU EXPRESS 4K+

S.N.:  XO2200N5UKG6

DEVICE:  SOHAK445UKG6

SOFTWARE VER:  14.0.4

BUILD:  12221 - E4

GC VER: 12.4.17

TIMESTAMP:  2024-10-16T23:53:23Z

ISSUE ID:  G6-417-593

ISSUE: LOCAL CHANNELS AND RECORDING OF LOCAL CHANNELS WILL NOT PLAY.  INTERNET THINGS PLAY.  EXAMPLE, ION THROUGH TABLO GEN 4 WILL PLAY.  BUT FOX ON LOCAL 2.1 WILL NOT  PLAY.

0 Kudos
Pdxpdr46

Exactly the same issue.  Downloadable content plays back from Tablo to Roku but live streaming and recorded does not

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.