Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmyI
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution

We have 2 smart TVs and 3 Roku streaming sticks or Express. The one in the master bedroom is the one that won’t load. This happened after our internet was disconnected for hours from a storm. I tried to connect to my hotspot but I must be doing something wrong cause I got a big red  X. we have company and a lot of devices  connected to our routers. We have an Orbi with 2 satellites. One satellite is just outside the bedroom but a lot is connected to it but this has been for a week and there were no problems before the outage we will reboot when work from home isn’t happening  

0 Kudos
Roozijoon

Jump to solution

I am also facing the same issue all of a sudden.

checked signal strength: all good

restarted Modem, router: not fixed

reset wireless sertings: not fixed

restarted Roku: not fixes

Roku team: any help?

0 Kudos
SuspectResidue
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Roozijoon, they've let this thread sit since January. They have no intention of replying with anything helpful. Just move on, like many of use, to another streaming device.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for posting regarding the issue you've encountered with your Roku not opening any streaming services.

We'd like to collect for further details so our team can investigate on this issue. Kindly provide the details below:

• When did you first encountered this issue?
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once we have this information, our team will be able to review this case, and will work on a solution.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.