Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeffyfarley
Binge Watcher

Re: Free Roku Live Channels not working I FIXED IT FINALLY (no help from Roku)

I fixed this by doing a factory reset and then I created a NEW ACCOUNT using a DIFFERENT EMAIL This suggests to me that my account along with others who have had this problem must have become corrupted on the Roku servers. I find it hard to believe that your support team and tech team have never heard of this but it was never suggested to me by Roku.

0 Kudos
jeffyfarley
Binge Watcher

I fixed it by doing a factory reset and then creating a NEW ACCOUNT with a DIFFERENT EMAIL. This suggests to me that some user accounts are being corrupted on the Roku servers. Could you pass this along to the tech team who have apparntly been unaware of this problem for the past couple of years?

RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jeffyfarley,

Thank you for sharing your insights here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you providing your suggestions, and we value your feedback. We always aim to provide our customers with the best streaming experience and convenience when using our services. We'll share this with the appropriate Roku team. 

If there's anything else that we can do to assist, please let us know.

All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos