Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrinceLH
Streaming Star

Re: Roku Live Channels not working

Starting to get frustrated here.  Over 2 months and no answers.  I've submitted all of my information and have tickets from Roku sticking out of my pockets.  Keep asking me to submit information.  I have done so, many times over.  Still no solution, no firmware updates, just ambivalence.  Not very good customer service.  It's not enough to keep asking me to give them my information.  We need solutions, not continued hands in your pockets and "oh well, we're working on it".  Enough!  Fix it already!!

0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
coylum
Channel Surfer

I bought mine in Canada and couldn’t get it to work in Mexico. On return to Canada I loaded it up again and got the Roku channels to work. Now in New Zealand they still work.

0 Kudos
PrinceLH
Streaming Star

I wish that were the case.  When are you going to fix this issue for many people in regards to Live programming not working?  I've done everything possible, even changing the internet provider and still it persists.  This is poor customer service.  Can you not just do a firmware update and fix this issue?  

PrinceLH
Streaming Star

Going on a year for some people.  Pretty poor service.  How long is too long?  Pathetic!

themayo14
Reel Rookie

We are all still waiting. Roku- still no live channels and my Roku channel doesn’t work either. Everything else no problem. Surely a fix should be on the way!?

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PrinceLH @themayo14,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience that it has caused you, and this is not what we aim for. We want to investigate further this issue that you're currently experiencing with the Roku live channels not working. Can you please provide the following information that has been asked below?

• Could you send us a photo of your running problem?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
  • Are you using a VPN?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Many thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
steven68

Re: Free Roku Live Channels not working I FIXED IT FINALLY (no help from Roku)

How do you get to my account?

0 Kudos
Terr
Channel Surfer

Steven 68, how did you fix it? 

jeffyfarley
Binge Watcher

I went through the whole process with Roku help and they couldn't fix it. They say they passed my problem on to their back office on January 6. I contacted them again today and they say they are still working on it and will contact me when they figure this out. 

0 Kudos
Terr
Channel Surfer

How did you fix the problem? Roku has been no help. 

0 Kudos