Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ Not showing Super Bowl on Roky app

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We really do apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

This is still under investigation, and our team is working on it efficiently. We'll also need your help, and please share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chrinnie
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

By the time you finish your investigation, not only will the Super Bowl be over, we'll be halfway into next season.

Chrinnie
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Also, this isn't solved.  Rebooting does nothing to help.

0 Kudos
Roscoe1

Jump to solution

Paramount+ on Roku for the Super Bowl Stream tonight is a scam that has taken my money and not provided service. Please refund my money immediately as I requested in my email to you at Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

We believe Paramount+ has resolved the issue on their end. Please let us know if you are still seeing issues, or try back again. 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
Roscoe1

Jump to solution

Paramount+ on Roku for the Super Bowl Stream tonight is a scam that has taken my money and not provided service. Please refund my money immediately as I requested in my email to you at Roku.

Jhuebner

Jump to solution

Not even close to resolved!

don’t work on 2 phones. Reset Roku l, all apps updated. I just paid for paramount plus just for this and it’s a complete fail! 

Roscoe1

Jump to solution

Chrinnie
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Well, here we go.... still a black screen.  And yes, I checked for updates, I restarted Roku and still nothing.  Literally we should get a free month of it at least for all of this. 

Flowme911
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had to upgrade to the $11.99/mo Paramount+ with Showtime subscription because it seems the only plan that offers your Local CBS Live with it, it specifically adds Local CBS Live as an addition, otherwise it is blacked out for game coverage. As soon as I upgraded it loaded no problem on the first try. So costs an extra $6/mo to watch the Super Bowl live this year I guess.