Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flowme911
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount+ Not showing Super Bowl on Roky app

Jump to solution

Pretty sad that I missed the First score of the game, was already 3-0 SF by the time I figured out the problem for myself after 2 hours spent wasted on my Sunday Afternoon, entire First Quarter and some exciting plays I'm sure that I missed and can never get back. 😕

0 Kudos
Jhuebner

Jump to solution

Glad they could tell everyone have to buy the more expensive subscription!

instead people all over America are just missing it.

Chrinnie
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thats false advertising then because this 5.99 plan literally says “NFL on CBS & top soccer LIVE.”

Guess I need to take legal action 

IMG_6971.jpeg

Flowme911
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yep, then I noticed it says "Your Local Live CBS Station" on the $11.99 one. Shady as heck!

0 Kudos
LMC1972
Binge Watcher

Re: Paramount+ Not showing Super Bowl on Roku app

Jump to solution

We are now having an issue after the half time show. 

We were watching, however, there were so many issues and sometimes it was glitchy and would speed things up or repeat.  Now it's not playing at all.  It's CBS news.  uggg.  We were getting rid of it after the SB anyway.  So many issues with Roku.  Thankfully we're not hosting a party!!!  I feel for ya people!

Edit:  Typo, and It's working for us now.  I don't know how.  It just started playing.

0 Kudos
Roscoe1

Jump to solution

Paramount+ on Roku for the Super Bowl Stream tonight is a scam that has taken my money and not provided service. Please refund my money immediately as I requested in my email to you at Roku. I tried to use Paramount+ on YouTube and they were also only allowing the higher priced subscription (for $11.99 per month?) for Paramount+ that includes Showtime. This blockage of the service that I paid for was designed as a scam to extract more money than advertised in the $5.99 subscription price by forcing the customer to select the higher price subscription to get access to the promised Super Bowl Live Stream.

0 Kudos
Cswalker

Jump to solution

I click on the Superbowl and get East Palestine documentary!!

0 Kudos
mahlumfm

Jump to solution

SOLUTION - if you are still attempting to get this to work you need to go and upgrade the subscription to the $11.99 package that includes Showtime. Then you can watch it. What a debacle. Wish they had said that from the get go. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

They haven't. I'm currently showing a black screen. Reset roku twice and tried another one same thing. All wired network and using fiber internet.

0 Kudos
Graybug55

Jump to solution

I am still unable to watch the superbowl in my t.v's. I can watch it on my tablet though. What's up with that?

0 Kudos