Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pennylanea
Streaming Star

Re: Audio Stops Working After… Pause/Sleep

Jump to solution

Wow I didn’t know. Thanks for the update. You just confirmed they don’t give a dam. I guess some companies can just do what ever and get away with robbing customers.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thank you for sharing your observation about some selected Roku Ultra with audio issues when pausing for a period of time.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding what you are experiencing. Please be aware that we have identified the issue and expect a fix in a future update.

We are working diligently to provide our customers with the best streaming experience and we ask that you bear with us as we manage this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
zonksan

Jump to solution

The problem looks like no one at ROKU uses a "ROKU".  They should try using a ROKU...  then they will know the pain we all feel. TEST your product by using it.  

0 Kudos
Pennylanea
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I just want to say to everyone. Thanks for the input. Thanks for showing the feeling like me that they don’t care. I want to apologize to everyone of us suckers who are involved with a company that truly doesn’t care. Not all companies are like this. But it is our job to let the public know these problems so they won’t be ripped off like us. Be sure to put in reviews in all areas where u bought these. Help others not to be ripped off like us.
thanks and read reviews too. This is how we learn what not to spend hard earned money. Let’s make the effort to help each other. Don’t ignore telling ur self it’s someone else’s problem now. It’s all our problems. 

0 Kudos

Re: YouTube TV video loses audio and slow to respond

Jump to solution

You have pages and pages and pages of people giving you this info so it's pretty terrible that you guys are still asking people for this as if it's something you've never heard of before but here goes:

Model 4800X - Roku Ultra

Serial Number - X01000AYMWLA

Software Version - 11.5.0 build 4312 C2

Device ID S02A217YMWLA

Youtube TV any channel =   Version 2.22 build 110005571

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @LB353,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern and thoughts about the audio issue with Youtube TV. 

Please be aware that we have identified the issue and expect a fix in a future update.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jmaynardjn
Reel Rookie

Re: How to fix no sound coming from my Roku streaming player

Jump to solution

It is now March. I, and others, are coping with this maddening malfunction every day. We paid good money. When will it be fixed, please?

Please respond.

0 Kudos
Pbjkr

Re: [OS 11.5] Roku Ultra Roku devices Keep Losing Sound

Jump to solution

Any updates on this?

0 Kudos
Sigarm9
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Being that u know what it is now, I sure hope the update is sooner rather than later! I'm this close to going to buy 3 new Amazon Firesticks and giving my Roku's to the garbage monster.

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Pbjkr @Sigarm9,

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We appreciate you following up with us about this. As discussed by @RokuMary-F, the cause of the issue has been identified, and will be expecting a fix in a future update. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Let us know if you have any other concerns and we're happy to assist.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.