Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ang65c

Streaming stick 4K will no longer connect to 2 channels

My streaming stick 4K will no longer connect to 2 channels - channel4 and my5, it is running on v13.0 software and I have been through the steps on the help but no luck (see below). I have updated the stick, disconnected it, deleted and relaunched both apps and restarted the stick again but still no luck! The error codes are RK-1008 and 009, both channels were previously working with no issues and other channels are working OK through the stick! 
Any suggestions or similar issues - thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streaming stick 4K will no longer connect to 2 channels

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Ang65c!

We've noticed that you may be experiencing some issues with your Roku stick. 

We recommend restarting the system. You can do this by going to settings, selecting the system, and choosing power/system restart. This was suggested because there was a connectivity issue with your internet. It would be helpful to check the strength of your internet connection, as fluctuations in speed can sometimes cause issues. Please also restart your internet router.

For further troubleshooting steps, please visit our support page on how to resolve a channel playback issue.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.