Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No HDR 10 from AppleTV+ app

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for reporting this to the Roku Community!

We're aware of the reported issue when accessing HDR content on the Apple TV channel, and we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we investigate this matter.

We want to assure you that our team is diligently investigating this matter in coordination with the Apple TV support team. Rest assured, resolving this issue is our top priority.

Thank you again for your patience and cooperation as we address this issue. Your support means a lot to us, and we're committed to providing a resolution as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KurtT
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I am pleased to say that this issue was fixed with the latest release of the Apple TV app that became available on Tuesday 9 April.

Thanks to all who made this possible.

Kurt

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KurtT,

Thank you for letting us know about this!

We appreciate your patience in this matter and are happy to hear that the issue is already resolved.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Stab74
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just come back to this to report my movies are playing in HDR on the Apple app again and I wasn't sure why.  Now I know, cheers!