Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ProfOfSound
Channel Surfer

Re: Netflix not loading on Roku Ultra, error message ui 800 3

Jump to solution

@MrXxx He did explain what he already tried. He said: "I’ve tried rebooting, reloading, uninstalling and reinstalling Roku and Netflix, hard reset on everything ,TV, remote, modem, router."

You should have read the comment before replying so that those trying to help don't waste their time with immaterial posts. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ProfOfSound,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you sharing your report regarding this issue with the Netflix channel, and thanks for sharing additional information about this. Please be aware that this is currently under investigation. 

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work on it.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix won't load. Error ui-800-3

Jump to solution

Hi @sthomas284,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you're also getting the same error when accessing the Netflix channel, and we appreciate the troubleshooting effort on this. We currently don't have any update about this and how things going. In the meantime, could you also share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version or build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)?
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have this information available, we'll be able to forward an update to the appropriate Roku team.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
aFLman

Jump to solution

I, too, am experiencing the exact same issues with. Roku Ultra purchased last week. Also have some ALL suggested troubleshooting steps and Ultra still NOT streaming Netflix! Get it together ROKU!

Model: 4802X

SN: SODA241LLUEL

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @aFLman,

From the Roku Community, a warm welcome and thanks for keeping us posted!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you are having with the Netflix channel, and we would like to gather more information. Can you please provide the following information that @RokuERey  provided above? In addition, may we know what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far?

Once we have this information, we will be able to escalate this problem directly to our appropriate Roku team. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SoFrustrated
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuJohnB This is clearly a Roku bug that needs to be fixed immediately as Netflix is not streamable!

Model 4802X - Roku Ultra Roku Ultra (4800 series) 

S0DA2421TXVK

12.5.5 build 4174-C2

Netflix version 5.2 build 120096022

Tracker ID VK-180-325

All troubleshooting listed including factory reset, app delete/reinstall/restart network, etc.  it’s a Roku issue and literally 8 other streaming apps all work fine and other Roku models and devices in house stream Netflix fine.   

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thank you for keeping us posted!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
john91234

Jump to solution

I spent several hours with Netflix and Roku support to get to the bottom of this. Long story short, both companies are blaming each other. Netflix is saying this is a Roku problem and Roku is saying it's a Netflix problem. Both will have you go through the endless suggestions of restarting, factory reset, network diagnostics and I'm here to save you time. If you want to use Netflix,  don't get the new Roku Ultra. You're better off casting using a different device. 

0 Kudos
bjlyon615
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I purchased the Roku Ultra because YouTube would not load on my Roku Streambar and then discovered that Netflix won’t load on the Ultra.  So, now I just keep both devices connected to my HDTV and switch input as needed.  Not my preference, but it’s workable.

ProfOfSound
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi John,

are you able to provide any status updates from Roku engineers? Anything like bug tracker or estimated patch date? For two weeks it’s been reported that the leading streaming app is not working on the top of the line Roku device. I’d think this would be a high priority, no? 
Thanks. 

0 Kudos