Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix not loading on Roku Ultra, error message ui 800 3

Jump to solution

Hi @john91234,

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We would like to gather more information regarding this problem that you have with the Netflix channel since it is not loading. Can you please provide the following information that @RokuERey asked for above?

We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for keeping us posted, @ProfOfSound!

Currently, our appropriate Roku team is still investigating this issue further. Once more information is available, we will make sure to update this community thread.

Your extended patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
4db

Jump to solution

I also have this error ui-800-3

this is on my warranty replacement Ultra that I just received the old one worked fine with Netflix up until it died. 

ProfOfSound
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Seems that any new Ultras are defective. 

sthomas284
Reel Rookie

Re: Netflix won't load. Error ui-800-3

Jump to solution

I've sent all requested information and chatted with someone this morning from Roku. I still cannot load Netflix, which costs about a dollar per day. Can someone please expedite my concern or will I get reimbursed for lost time?

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution
We've received reports that some of you are facing an error message labeled "UI 800 3" when accessing the Netflix channel. Rest assured, our team is actively investigating to find a resolution.

In the meantime, we suggest contacting the Netflix channel support team for additional assistance. You can contact them directly via the Netflix Help Center.

To further assist our investigation efforts, we kindly ask affected users to provide the following details if experiencing the same issue on Roku Streaming players:
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (These can be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Channel version/build: This information is available by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.
  • Tracker ID: When encountering the issue, press the Home button five times followed by the Back button five times. Please provide us with the Tracker ID displayed.
Note: We'll mark this post as solved for visibility and as a reference for other users.

Your cooperation and input will significantly aid us in resolving this matter promptly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience as we work towards a solution.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Best regards,
Rey
ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ProfOfSound
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I did contact Netflix support and they confirmed it is a Roku issue. Netflix works on other streaming devices (including other Rokus) on my account and network.

All of the complaints are from people with recent Ultra purchases. It shipped with a firmware bug, and we require an update!

Nickfk
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same issue as everyone else. Bought an ultra last week to fix directv stream freezing up on my old one. This ultra runs that perfectly now with 8 cores. But Netflix won’t load. 

Model: 4802X
SN: 01000LAF0VP
Version: 12.5.5 build 4174-C2
Device ID: S0DA241AF0VP
netflix version: nrdapp 2019.1.7.0 / 5.2 build 120096022
Tracker: VP-185-911

Now here's the real kicker.  I have another 4802X, with the same build numbers as above, that DOES work.  Difference is I bought that one almost a year ago.  

Working SN: X01000X0JCVY
Working Device ID: S0DA22C0JCVY

It has to be something in hardware causing the issue.  Hopefully there can be a software workaround for it once the issue is determined.

PeaEfCee

Jump to solution

4802X - Rolu Ultra

X01000JMAWLN

S0DA242MAWLN

12.5.5 build 4174-C2

ID LN-185-958

Uninstall/reinstall channel

System restart

Hard restart (unplug, wait 15 min, plug back in)

Factory reset

Router system restart

Router hard restart

Nedyken
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue.  Had an old Roku and upgraded to this one.  

4802X - Rolu Ultra

X01000J5DT9E

S0DA2425DT9E

12.5.5 build 4174-C2

Netflix version 5.2 build 120096022

Tracked ID 9E-186-148

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.