Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MDoran

Re: Netflix UI-800-02 error code

Jump to solution

Same problem here. New 4k streaming stick and that exact same error message with no way to even access Netflix to log out. Ill give them a day or 2 to fix it then Ill return the stick as a defective item.

Jump to solution

I had just got the streaming stick 4k as well but I would not return it just yet. If all of the other app works just fine and netflix is not working than it has to be a update they rolled out. I am going to wait a little bit and see if roku or netflix makes a update and hopefully fixes this error. 

MMandhow66

Jump to solution

Just got the Roku stick 4K and ran into this problem with Netflix UI-800-2. I can run Netflix on all my other devices. This is obviously an issue with Roku Stick 4k. Hopefully they can find a fix soon.

VAR85

Re: How to fix Netflix not working on my Roku streaming device

Jump to solution

I have a 4k Stick Roku.  All apps work that I have tried except Netflix it gives error UI -800-2.

Have restarted all devices, power off, power on, deleted and reloaded the app, factory reset the device... No joy.  Same error message. Connected an old Roku device to same TV it works fine with Netflix. Plugged Stick back in and Error UI 800-2.  Checked all SW versions and they are latest.  Wifi is in a facility and cannot reboot router.  no VPN 

0 Kudos
Eatcake
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have been chatting online with Roku support and every time have gotten disconnected and would have to supply all the information and troubleshooting again. I got disconnected 3 times on chat and then called them on the phone to avoid being disconnected and so far after 11 minutes of being out on hold on and off, they have only confirmed my model number. This is so frustrating!

BD504
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm here for the same issue:

UI-800-02 error code on a brand new Roku Steaming Stick 4K. Netflix crashed after the splash screen. Notably, the Roku remote Netflix button produces a blank screen. More than two hours trying every solution proposed by Roku, including the nuclear option of a complete factory reset, with no success. Now reading all of the other complaints about the issue without resolution, I'm inclined to think Roku tech support is blowing smoke that they have a solution. Bottom line: No Netflix, no Roku. This is NOT a good experience on my return to Roku after several years on an Amazon Firestick. I've NEVER had this kind of issue on a Firestick. I would prefer not to give my money to Jeff Bezos, but this piece of **bleep** goes back to the store tomorrow. 

Jasontan

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with a new Roku 4k stick bought last week. When I remove the new Roku 4k stick and insert my old Roku HD stick, Netflix works again. So the issue lies with the new Roku 4K stick. Please help. 

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users,

Thanks for keeping us posted about this issue. We'd like to take a closer look into it, and we'll need your help. If you're still seeing the issue, please report back here and share the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Netflix channel version

Once we have the information available we'll be able to forward this over to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BD504
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

IMG_20240729_193743662.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for keeping us posted, @BD504!

We appreciate the information and would like to obtain the following details to assist us in investigating the matter further.

• Roku device serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.