Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmb93021
Channel Surfer

Re: Netflix UI-800-02 error code

Jump to solution

roku claims it isn't a problem with the stick.  hopefully someone at roku will provide a solution that actually works.......i wonder if there is any way to get roku to escalate this to get the problem resolved

TaraS1975

Jump to solution

Same here

Netflix works on older roku but not my new 4K stick. Cant try to loilgmin. Ingetnthe 800-2 eelrror. Not logged in, so i cant log out.

Tried.all.other suggestions.  HELP!!

0 Kudos
TaraS1975

Jump to solution

Same here. Very frustrating!

0 Kudos
TaraS1975

Jump to solution

Is there a number to call? This is very frustrating!

0 Kudos
TaraS1975

Jump to solution

I've done all of this with my new 4K stick, and the error is still there. I can't log out because I'm not even logged in yet. Very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Timry2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I gave up and sent back a new 4K stick.  You can’t log out because Netflix will not load.

0 Kudos
Firehawk85

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue with a new Roku Streaming Stick....  I spent 30 minutes talking to Netflix and they're pointing the blame and fix to Roku......

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello Community users,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

The Netflix UI-800-02 error code is a common issue with these channels. This error occurs when data stored on your device is corrupted, preventing Netflix from playing. Here are some troubleshooting steps that might help.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Uninstall the channel: Highlight the channel, press the * button, and select "remove".
  2. Clear cache and data: From the Roku home screen, go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Network connection reset. Choose "Reset connection" and proceed to the next step.
  3. Restart your Roku device: Unplug your TV and then plug it back in. This step can help clear any temporary cache or data-causing issues.
  4. Check your internet connection: Ensure that your Roku device is connected to a stable internet connection. Test your internet connection by going to Settings > Network > Check connection on your Roku device. If your connection is weak or unstable, try restarting your router or contacting your internet service provider for assistance.
  5. Re-install the channel: Press the home button on your Roku remote, scroll, and select "Store". Then add the channel from there.

If you've tried all the steps above and are still experiencing issues, we highly recommend contacting the channel provider, such as Netflix contactUs, for further assistance. The majority of content on the Roku platform is actually provided and managed separately by the streaming channels' providers.

Hope this info helps!

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Eatcake
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, I tried those steps you provided exactly and I get the exact same error.

0 Kudos
Timry2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Unfortunately you don’t have more control of the app development.  Not having a clear functional solution makes ROKU look bad

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.