Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku not supporting Tablo after update.

Jump to solution

2 Rokus i have do not work on our 2 newer LG TVs. Taking the roku to an older SONY  tv tablo plays fine. 

0 Kudos
Nomadmitch

Tablo will not play after Roku update

Jump to solution

Tablo was working fine and then Roku update 14.0 came out and I can no longer playback live tv or recorded programs. 

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tablo will not play after Roku update

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users!

We appreciate all affected users who have supplied all of the needed information for the investigation. We'll make sure to forward this over to the relevant team as they are still actively working on a fix for the problem. 

If you have experienced the same issue, we strongly recommend checking the earlier post located above this thread. It contains comprehensive details and insights that may help you better understand and convey the exact behavior of the issue. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
Tcranger11

Re: Roku OS 14.0.4 Issues with Tablo TV Solved (for now)

Jump to solution

Thanks for the upadte the fix work for the Tablo OTA channels I'm using the Roku 3910x streaming stick. 

0 Kudos
Maestro300

Jump to solution

It worked for you?  I'm on 14.0.4 with a 4670x and still crashes back to the schedule when I try to watch Live TV

twferg
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yep. Worked for me. Still working after a few days. My Roku is a 4660x Ultra on 14.0.4.  The make & model of your tv may be a factor.  Mine is an very old Visio.

0 Kudos
Mtrista
Reel Rookie

Re: Tablo will not play after Roku update

Jump to solution

Why is this marked solved when it clearly is not. 

0 Kudos
Dcnaz

Jump to solution

My audio was on auto when I changed to Dolby or Dolby plus I get video but no audio.  Netflix Disney+, and other channels work fine.

0 Kudos
dizzy06
Channel Surfer

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

to get everything working I used Roku settings>Audio>Audio Mode>auto.     then went back to Audio and did Audio>Digital Output Mode>Custom>Dolby (NOT DOLBY +), DTS off.

0 Kudos
kiwiamazon
Reel Rookie

Roku OS 14.0.4 Issues with Tablo TV Solved (for now) (picture OK but no sound)

Jump to solution

For those of you who are now able to get video but not sound, 
I would suggest one of these three solutions:
1. Change the sound back to PCM and see if both the Video and Audio work.
2. Buy a reasonably priced soundbar (mine is $70) and connect it to your Roku
      I gave an example earlier that is still available and plays Dolby sound.
      The soundbar connects to the TV (not the Roku).
3. Good advice for all:
    At least on an Android phone (all I have), download the Roku app.
    Connect to your Roku (it connects via bluetooth).
    Select your (Roku) device and select the Remote option at the bottom of the screen.
     Select the headphones icon and then use either the remote on the Android phone screen
       or your regular remote.

The Roku software will now play all sound thru your Android phone!
     Whatever audio is selected on your Android phone will be where the Roku audio output goes!
     At night, I send it to my hearing aids, so the TV does not bother my wife and is
       a LOT better quality!

Hope the above helps!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.