Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
knthornton620
Reel Rookie

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

Same. The workaround made the picture present but absolutely zero sound

0 Kudos
Chirpster
Reel Rookie

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

My update: Of my 2 tv's affected by this issue the one on the Roku Stick is now working fine. The other one on the Roku Ultra now has picture but no sound for my Tablo's recordings and antenna channels. All else on the Tablo plays fine. When playing the live and recorded video with no sound, a notification momentarily appears "An incompatible audio signal has been received. Change the output device audio settings to PCM." 

0 Kudos
kiwiamazon
Reel Rookie

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

For those of you able to get OTA picture, but not sound, you may want to consider
purchasing a soundbar.  I use this soundbar (sold on Amazon for $70): 
VIZIO SB3820-C6 38-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
This soundbar plays Dolby sound great. MUCH easier to understand dialog on TV.
Only negative is "teaching" your learning remote to increase and decrease volume
   (Roku Ultra remote is capable of learning this).

0 Kudos
Mitch63
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did as instructed but have no sound. This has become incredibly annoying.

0 Kudos
knthornton620
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We have a sound bar and nothing is coming out of it for me on Tablo. Everything else is fine…

0 Kudos
KShaw

Re: Roku OS 14.0.4 Issues with Tablo TV Solved (for now)

Jump to solution

Did not work for me. I can see the live stream but now there is no sound. THIS PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED!!!

0 Kudos
KShaw

Jump to solution

How can you mark this solved when it is NOT solved in any way? That is a lie! 

0 Kudos
Jojo13

Jump to solution

Ditto!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same.  Not solved.

No audio when I manually select audio input.

Roku 4K+

0 Kudos
Loridickson
Reel Rookie

Roku not supporting Tablo after update.

Jump to solution

Although Roku has sent a message saying that issues have been resolved relating to Tablo playback, my Tablo still doesn't work. I don't want the discussion of this issue to go away until there is a fix.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.