Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

Hi Roku Community!

We would like to address the recent reports concerning the Tablo TV channel experiencing crashes when attempting to access both Recorded and Live TV content. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused and greatly appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

In order to narrow down the cause of the issue, we would appreciate it if you could share with us your device details such as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version and TV Make/Model:
  • Specific troubleshooting steps taken

We'll be looking forward to your response so that we can check this further and provide you with a swift resolution.

Best regards,
The Roku Community

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

We genuinely appreciate those who have already provided us with the necessary details needed for the investigation. Rest assured that we have already forwarded that information to our relevant team for review. 

Rest assured that we'll keep you posted once updates are available regarding this case. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and kind understanding as we work on this.

Furthermore, to those who are experiencing the same issue of being unable to access both Recordings and Live TV content within the Tablo TV app, kindly provide us the requested details posted above. 

Note: We'll mark this post as a solution for everyone's visibility.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Mikecutshaw
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. Cannot watch OTA channels live,and cannot playback recorded programs. Tablo was working till the latest Roku update. Makes my Tablo useless. Roku please fix this.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Mikecutshaw 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand the issue you have encountered with the Tablo app on your Roku device after the 14.0 update. 

Our team is currently investigating the issue for a resolution. We'd like to request the information posted above this thread to assist us in the investigation.

Your response would be valuable to us, and will help us work on the issue.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mikecutshaw
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

3810x

Sn.  Yh000t441987

Device id 213090441987

OS. 14.0

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for providing the requested information, @Mikecutshaw 

One last detail we need for the investigation is the:

• Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

This is an essential piece of information for us to develop our investigation.

Your continues efforts and cooperation are highly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mikecutshaw
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tacker id.  87-397-322

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, @Mikecutshaw

We appreciate you providing all the necessary details so that we can forward this to the relevant team for investigation.

Rest assured, our team is working hard to get you back on streaming quickly. We are thankful for your cooperation and understanding on this matter. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
frankjunkmail
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same for me. My express 4k+ roku was working fine with tablo yesterday (and since i got it about a month ago). Today the tablo app stopped working. Won't play live tv or recordings.  It thinks about it for a second then just returns to the previous screen. My roku 4k stick plays tablo live tv and recordings still just fine. My phone tablo app plays live tv and recordings fine. So it's this roku and its tablo app. 

Model 3941x2

14.0.4 build 12218-e4

Gc version 12.3.21

Issue jt-402-065

Tablo app version 0.8 build 701 (up- to- date) 

Imariter2

Jump to solution

I have the same problem. Two Rokus updated to 14.04 and now I am unable to watch live tv or watch recordings on my Tablo 4th gen, 4 tuner. Thankfully a 3rd tv with Roku didn’t update to 14.0 and still works. Do something please as this is all I have. At least roll back the update or tell us how to roll back the update. I wasted 2 days  figuring this out.

Pdxpdr46
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

IMG_2143.jpeg

Tablo worked with OS 13 but does not work with OS 14.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.