Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Royw1268

Having issue with my TV it will not work

Jump to solution

my TV will not work at all!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Having issue with my TV it will not work

Jump to solution

Hello! @Royw1268,

Thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your reaching out to us regarding your Roku TV. We are delighted to help.

Do you have a Roku Branded TV or a Roku TV?

A Roku Branded TV is manufactured by Roku (Roku TV Select and Roku TV Plus), while a Roku TV is manufactured by a Roku Partner (TCL, Sharp, etc.).

The easiest way to determine if you have a Roku Branded TV or a Roku TV is to note where the Roku TV logo is located on your TV. 

For Roku-branded TVs, the Roku logo is on the bottom center of the TV. For Roku TVs manufactured by a Roku TV partner, the Roku TV logo will typically be in the bottom corner of the TV. 

For more detailed information about how to determine the difference between a Roku branded TV and a Roku TV, visit our Support page here: How to know if you have a Roku TV

Contacting Support for Roku TV

If you are experiencing an issue with a Roku-branded TV (Roku TV Select, Roku TV Plus, and Roku TV Pro), feel free to contact Roku Support.

If you're encountering an issue with your Roku TV manufactured by a Roku partner, start by contacting the manufacturer. Each TV manufacturer provides direct support for its models. 

For support regarding Roku TVs, please visit our support page: Where can I get support for my Roku TV™?

For in-depth instructions when making connections, completing the Guided Setup, using features, or configuring settings; refer to the Roku TV User Guide.

If you need additional help with your Roku TV, please feel free to contact your Roku TV manufacturer. 

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Having issue with my TV it will not work

Jump to solution

Hello! @Royw1268,

Thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your reaching out to us regarding your Roku TV. We are delighted to help.

Do you have a Roku Branded TV or a Roku TV?

A Roku Branded TV is manufactured by Roku (Roku TV Select and Roku TV Plus), while a Roku TV is manufactured by a Roku Partner (TCL, Sharp, etc.).

The easiest way to determine if you have a Roku Branded TV or a Roku TV is to note where the Roku TV logo is located on your TV. 

For Roku-branded TVs, the Roku logo is on the bottom center of the TV. For Roku TVs manufactured by a Roku TV partner, the Roku TV logo will typically be in the bottom corner of the TV. 

For more detailed information about how to determine the difference between a Roku branded TV and a Roku TV, visit our Support page here: How to know if you have a Roku TV

Contacting Support for Roku TV

If you are experiencing an issue with a Roku-branded TV (Roku TV Select, Roku TV Plus, and Roku TV Pro), feel free to contact Roku Support.

If you're encountering an issue with your Roku TV manufactured by a Roku partner, start by contacting the manufacturer. Each TV manufacturer provides direct support for its models. 

For support regarding Roku TVs, please visit our support page: Where can I get support for my Roku TV™?

For in-depth instructions when making connections, completing the Guided Setup, using features, or configuring settings; refer to the Roku TV User Guide.

If you need additional help with your Roku TV, please feel free to contact your Roku TV manufacturer. 

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos