Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlueSkyHi
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku ultra never turns off (light stays on constantly)

Jump to solution

Their AI bots aren’t very intelligent.

dfparedes
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Be carefull with your comments pal, same as you, I’m trying to find a solution, it doesn’t means we’re idiots! Try to be part of this community without being an ass…

0 Kudos
wxman2001
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Then find a solution instead of regurgitating what others have posted over and over and over and over and over and over and over that doesn't answer the question. 

BlueSkyHi
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Get a piece of tape and I am not your pal.

0 Kudos
Dman2
Reel Rookie

Re: White light is always on regardless if my TV is turned on or off

Jump to solution

The problem I have with the workaround of turning off the power save feature is when you turn you hit power on the remote it’s in screensaver mode and you lose the battery status check on the screen because it’s behind the screensaver. It’s only up for a quick glance and it’s gone but you never get to see the remote battery status because of the screensaver mode when you uncheck the power saver mode. 

0 Kudos
Dman2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have one issue with the workaround. When you uncheck the power save feature the Roku Ultra box stays in screensaver mode even with the TV off and I end up losing the remote control batter indicator prompt on screen. (It’s behind the screensaver, invisible.) That was a great notification to have especially with the new rechargeable remote controls. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Dman2, you can check the status of the remote battery at any time under Settings->Remotes...  You'll find many complaints about the battery indicator popping up too often, but you seem to have the opposite problem.  🙂

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos