Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drewsephh

Account confusion need help

so I’ve had my roku tv for years and don’t ever remember putting a pin in my tv when I was in college, since then it’s been in storage, and now I’m using it it’s telling me it’s in guest mode, and my account doesn’t show that this tv is connected to my account for some reason, but I’m the only person who’s used it, so now I’m stuck in guest mode because there’s a pin that I’m not even sure what it is. I’ve tried everything I could have possibly used or thought it could be but still nothing. Is there any way to somehow factory reset it without having to use the pin?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Account confusion need help

@Drewsephh 

There should be a reset button somewhere on the RokuTV. (Different locations and types for different manufacturers).

On my Insignia, it is actually a pinhole type located near the USB port. (Need to use paperclip or or other pointy object).  Others may have a larger reset button.

Press and hold the reset button for 30+ seconds for factory reset.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos