Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r0kumonkey

Roku iPhone app freezing if I navigate away and return or if I lock my screen and return

Within the past week iphone app is freezing up if I lock my screen and return, or navigate away from the roku app and return. Most of the time the audio stays connected, but the screen itself freezes. If I close out the app and reopen it, it just freezes at the purple roku splash screen. I have to either wait several minutes or reboot my phone to get the roku app to successfully open. The roku app appears to be the only app misbehaving on my phone. ios 17.6.1 roku app software version 11.4.2.17021903.1

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku iPhone app freezing if I navigate away and return or if I lock my screen and return

Hi @r0kumonkey,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We will gladly assist you further regarding the Roku mobile app concern. Please try to uninstall the Roku mobile app and re-install it again.

If the problem still persists, try to use another phone and see if that makes any diffrencess.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.