Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku tv app will not sign out of my old account

Jump to solution

Thank you for trying, @Arrianna.

In this case, we will coordinate this with our relevant Roku team for further investigation and find you the best resolution possible. 

With this being said, kindly provide us with the following details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About) your Roku mobile app is connected to.
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Roku mobile app build version.
  • Your phone's model and OS version (the one you are having trouble with logging out of your account).

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly 

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Arrianna
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
  • model- 32s331
  • seriel number- YK00LK531131
  • device id- NPN1AL531131
  • OS version- 12.5.5 build 4174-48
  • tracker id- 31-061-523
  • mobile version- 10.0.1.10618333.3
  • on an iPhone 14 plus- ios 17.4
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

This is appreciated, @Arrianna.

Rest assured that we will forward this to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Once we've been notified of updates, we will make sure to let the Community know. In the meantime, we appreciate you for reporting this.

We humbly request your patience as we work on this and if there's anything else we can be of assistance with, please don't hesitate to let us know as we would be more than happy to continue doing so. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Italianlsu

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem! The images could be from my phone except my name is different! My husband’s app is fine, but I can’t logout on my phone. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Italianlsu,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. We understand that you're having issues with your device.

Our team is currently aware of the issue and is undergoing an in-depth investigation regarding it. That being said, would you be so kind as to provide us with the following information?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current OS version. (This can all be found in Settings > System > About.) Your Roku mobile app is connected to.
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Roku mobile app build version.
  • Your phone's model and OS version (the one you are having trouble with logging out of your account).

Ensuring that the details you will provide are complete and accurate would help our team investigate this further. Your response is highly appreciated.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings Community Users!

We've received updates from the team regarding this matter being fixed with the new iOS update.

If you are still experiencing this issue, kindly update your phone to the newest version of your iOS. 

Once again, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work on this and if there's anything else we can be of assistance with, please don't hesitate to let us know as we'd be more than happy to continue doing so.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos