Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amelia70
Streaming Star

Re: Roku remote draining batteries

Jump to solution

It’s a defect in the remote or some other problem that roku is not owning up to. I’ve posted temporary solutions which include taking out batteries after each use. It’s been working until I decide what to do. It’s a shame since it’s otherwise a great product.

0 Kudos
Amelia70
Streaming Star

Re: Roku remote draining batteries

Jump to solution

I don’t want to post my serial number on a public platform— is there a way to contact you privately.

0 Kudos
SCM38
Reel Rookie

Remote Batteries UltraLT keep draining

Jump to solution

My remote batteries for my Roku UltraLT keep draining. I've had to replace them 4 times in 2 weeks. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Remote Batteries UltraLT keep draining

Jump to solution

Hello @SCM38

Thanks for the post.

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SCM38
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you. My detail number is YJ0017608257

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @SCM38,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.
I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Best regards,

Mary

0 Kudos
SCM38
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Kobeng

Remote battery dies after 2 days

Jump to solution

My ultra remote has been going through batteries every 2 or 3 days. I just finished up a packet of 24 batteries in about 2 weeks! Is there a fix for this? I don’t use the audio jack ad I saw some comments related to that. I can’t keep this pace of battery replacement. 

0 Kudos

Re: Remote batteries constantly need re-seated

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue with my Roku remote and it's becoming more frequent. How can I fix it?

0 Kudos
TAitchis

Streaming stick keeps draining batteries - what's the fix?

Jump to solution

my remote has suddenly started draining batteries every few days.   Have had this stream stick for a couple years and worked fine.  

Serial# YF00AC690715

0 Kudos