Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sundial5924
Channel Surfer

Roku Voice Remote Mic not working

Jump to solution

Carly,

Another moderator gathered additional info and I had also sent you info that you requested last week.  Kindly check the entire thread of this post.  I still do not have a solution to my physical remote microphone not working.

Thank you for info on using the app. 

Is there a chance this remote is defective?  It worked fine for a month then just stopped working.  

Thank you,

Alice

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice Command not working

Jump to solution

Hi Community users! 

We believe we've resolved the recent issue that caused problems for some users. Please try using the Roku remote mic again and let us know if it's working for you now. Feel free to contact us if you continue to experience difficulties. We are here to assist with any remaining problems.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread or shoot me a PM. This discussion will be closed, and this post will be marked as solved. We appreciate your patience and thank everyone who reported this.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Thanks,
Roku Community Team

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sundial5924
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My remote again has the functionality to use voice commands via the microphone button.

Thank you for resolving this issue.  I assume it was via an update to the software.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for the update, @sundial5924!

We're glad to hear your update. Feel free to reach out anytime you need help or you may also visit our Support Page for additional troubleshooting steps. 

Your continuous support and understanding as we work on this are highly appreciated.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.