Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCL Roku TV Model 50S425 Compatibility with Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd ed)?

I have a TCL Roku TV, the model number is 50S425. I see a 435 available on the site, so I'm assuming the 425 is an older model. It doesn't show up when I try to search for compatibility with the remote I wanted to buy, the Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition. I want to make sure it'll work with this TV before buying.

Also, I just made this Roku account now, I've had the TV for a long time. How do you add your devices to the Roku account? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku TV Model 50S425 Compatibility with Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd ed)?

Hi @cactushouse, thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We are pleased to inform you that our Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd edition is compatible with all Roku TV models, most Roku players, and Roku audio devices.

When adding the Roku device or TV to your Roku account, we recommend activating it using your Roku account email. To verify the email associated with the TV, please navigate to Settings > System > AboutIf the email does not match your Roku account email, you may consider performing a Factory Reset to update the email address. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.