Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
achtwd1130
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Voice Remote won’t Charge

Jump to solution

Hi, I sent you all my info on Tue 4/2/2024 5:22 PM and I haven’t heard anything back, nor have I received a new remote. What is going on?

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @achtwd1130,
Thanks. We appreciate you letting us know about this. Could you please check your inbox? We have sent you a private message.

Many thanks,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Redkay2
Channel Surfer

Pro controller not charging

Jump to solution

I have had this pro controller for awhile. Andmow it will not charge it stays at 15%. I've had it charging all day and still at 15% whatcan I do.  It's expensive to replace it and it's not that old.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

Jump to solution

Hi @Redkay2,

Thanks for sharing the experience you've had with this remote issue. We're happy to help.

Please be aware that we have sent you a private message here in the Roku Community. We'd like to look closely at your concern and provide you with an accurate resolution.

Your response is highly anticipated.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Pro controller not charging

Jump to solution

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @Redkay2.

In this case, have you tried using a different USB cable or a USB charger? If not, we highly suggest so. Also, try to plug it into a different power outlet to see if this will make any difference. 

We've also sent you a Private Message as we'd like to gather further personal information. Kindly meet us there!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nantucket
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku voice Remote won’t charge

Jump to solution

What happened? I’m having the same issue. I followed your instructions to another user, but it didn’t work for me. I’m so frustrated. It’s been plugged in for DAYS; this is literal not hyperbole and it still says “Remote 0%”. What else can I do?  

0 Kudos
Nantucket
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How do I go to a Private Chat?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @Nantucket!

Thanks for letting us know about your remote concern. No worries! We'd be more than happy to be of assistance here.

Since you've already performed the troubleshooting steps we provided in a different post, kindly send us a PM by selecting my username, View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
djsfw57
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I sent you the information you asked for WEEKS ago and nothing since then. No response, no replacement, NOTHING. What's the deal with Roku dropping the ball completely on this?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for getting back to us, @djsfw57.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. No worries! We'll further assist you with this. 

To provide you with the necessary information and assistance, we'll be sending a private message. Kindly check your inbox.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.