Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djsfw57
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Voice Remote won’t Charge

Jump to solution

I have already done ALL of this. I also sent the serial number as requested. Apparently this entire thing has been a waste of my time.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku voice Remote won’t charge

Jump to solution

Hey Community,

We're checking in to see if any of you have encountered the following issues with your Roku Voice Remote Pro:

1. Will not charge
  2. Only powers on when plugged into an outlet
  3. Does not turn on or work
  4. Not holding a charge - This includes cases where the device loses charge within a day or two after being fully charged and unplugged.

If you've experienced any of these problems, here are some steps you can try:

• Test with different power outlets, micro USB cables, and USB chargers.
  • Reset the remote: Press and hold the Back/pairing button and Home buttons simultaneously for about 20 seconds. For detailed instructions on how to reset the remote, you can refer to this support link: How to fix your Roku voice remote that is not working | Roku.

Note: We'll mark this post as solved for visibility and as a reference for other users.

If the issue persists, please let us know, providing any additional information that could help our team investigate further. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with your Roku Voice Remote Pro for better assistance.

Thank you for supporting Roku and continued participation in our community.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Redkay2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Well I have the same issue. My voice pro remote won't charge and now I use the roku app for my remote. Works the same.  I just wish the remote would work

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Redkay2.

Thanks for letting us know about being unable to charge your Roku Voice Remote Pro. We're here to find you the best resolution possible. 

If you've already performed the steps and suggestions offered by @RokuMary-F above, we'd like to collect further personal information such as the email address associated with the Roku account linked to your Roku player through Private Message

Please note that we've already sent you a PM, kindly check your inbox.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos