Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klsf

Right arrow button not working on voice remote

The right arrow button on the voice remote barely functions. I have done all the suggested troubleshooting steps and the button is still a problem. Is is possible to receive a replacement remote? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Right arrow button not working on voice remote

US warranty on Roku products is one year, but I don't know what it is elsewhere.

See this page for warranty and return information:
https://support.roku.com/article/208757058

On warranty issues for remotes they want the serial number for the Roku device you are using it with, not the serial number for the remote itself.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Right arrow button not working on voice remote

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @klsf!

I appreciate you reaching out and reporting the issues you've been experiencing with the right arrow button of your Roku remote. I'd be happy to coordinate this with our Support team for further assistance.

With this being said, kindly check your inbox. I will reach out to you via Private Message to collect further information, such as the serial number of the Roku player this remote is connected to and the email address associated with your Roku account.

In the meantime, as we work on this, you may install the Roku Mobile App as an alternative to your physical remote. This app has a Headphones Mode (private listening) feature that works well with your Roku Streaming Stick.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.