Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rechargeable Remote won’t charge

Jump to solution

Thanks for the added information, @Jengo!

My apologies; I must have forgotten to include the links for you to differentiate the Roku Voice Remote Pro from the Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd edition). No worries! Here's the link: Roku Products | Accessories

In the meantime, here are some steps you can try as a workaround if you can still use your physical remote. If not, you may use the Roku Mobile app:

Check and confirm your Roku voice remote's battery:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku voice remote.
  2. Navigate to Settings.
  3. Select Remotes & devices.
  4. Choose Remotes and then select your remote (You may have multiple remotes paired: Voice Remote, Voice Remote Pro, etc).
  5. Select About to view the battery level.

If the battery is below 15%, you may recharge it by using a different USB cord (if there are any available).

Additionally, if you want to send a photo of your remote, you may directly post it here or through my inbox. To send a PM, kindly select my username, View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.

I'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jengo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for your reply Carly. I sent you a PM

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution
Hello, valued Roku Community users,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku community!

We really appreciate your posts, updates, reports, and feedback about issues with your Roku remotes. We totally understand how important it is for you to be able to reach our support team when you need help. We want you to know that we are fully committed to helping you by providing effective solutions to any issues you may be facing.

For further Roku support, you can:
Thank you for your understanding and continued participation in our community!

Happy Streaming! 💜
Best regards,
The Roku Community Team
Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Rechargeable Remote won’t charge or wake up

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  I have tired several charger and cord variations. 

0 Kudos
Jj38

Re: Rechargeable Remote won’t charge or wake up

Jump to solution

my Roku rechargeable voice control, remote has been charging for three days and it’s up to 27%. I know it’s receiving power because the green light is flashing.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.