Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
23vc
Channel Surfer

Ok button gradually becoming impossible to press

Ok button on my Roku voice remote (paired with Roku stick) is becoming impossible to press. You need to dig your fingernail in hard to press it. This is the second time this has happened as I purchased a new remote several months ago. This is clearly a design fault. Please can you support?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Ok button gradually becoming impossible to press

Hi @23vc,

Thank you for the post.

We understand that the OK button of your Roku voice remote is not working. No worries, we are more than happy to help you with this issue.

Rest assured that I will coordinate this with our Support team for additional reinforcement. Kindly keep an eye on your inbox as I will contact you there to gather further information.

Your continuous patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
23vc
Channel Surfer

Hi

I have not heard anything yet, and the remote is pretty much unusable. Please make contact with me to arrange replacement, as per the many other threads on here. 

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @23vc, thank you for keeping us posted!

We'll coordinate with our Support team to address this. I'll contact you via PM to gather the necessary details.

We highly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
23vc
Channel Surfer

I haven’t heard anything, yet again.

You’re not going to send a replacement remote, are you?

For those following this thread, until I confirm, no replacement remote has been sent. 

0 Kudos
23vc
Channel Surfer

Update from Roku support today below.

I don’t think they’re sending replacement remotes out. 

“I followed up on your replacement request with our Roku support team. Upon checking, we are currently out of stock of the product you have requested. However, once it's available, we will send it to your shipping address. Kindly check your email as our Roku support team has sent you further details.”

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@23vc,

For now, the product you requested is currently out of stock at our UK warehouse. Please be assured that once it becomes available, we will expedite the shipment of the replacement for your Roku. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
23vc
Channel Surfer

This isn’t a solution. Why was a solution accepted above in this thread? Will you now refund me the cost of the stick, if you’re unable to send a replacement remote? Or do I need to spend another £30 for a new remote (for the third time)? 

It seems you have a significant problem here. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.