Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku tv keeps scrolling

Jump to solution

Thanks for sharing this information with us, @Expressuser.

Rest assured, we have already passed this one on to the appropriate Roku team for further review. Please perform a system restart to know if changes have been applied to your device. Also, the issue tracker is important for our team to thoroughly investigate this, so kindly do a follow-up.

Let us know if you have other issues or need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Expressuser
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I still haven't heard from anyone about the resolution.  The problem still exists.

Roku 1 (2710 series) 

0 Kudos
Perry2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Have you already taken out the batteries in the remote that comes with the TV? Remove batteries from TV remote, remove TV remote from the room Roku is in. Unplug internet connection to Roku for 15 seconds. Reconnect Roku, but leave TV remote in other room with no batteries.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Expressuser,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We want to assure you that the information you've provided us has been acknowledged by the appropriate Roku team. As of the moment, the issue is currently being addressed, and a fix is now on the process. Additionally, we would like to follow up regarding the Tracking ID and see if you're now able to acquire it.

Your response would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Expressuser
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes, i've gone through all of the steps numerous times, as i said the issue still exists.
Also, pressing home and back buttons repeatedly as you instructed, does not prompt to a tracking ID.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We appreciate you for trying all the troubleshooting steps provided, @Expressuser.

Rest assured that your concern and information have already been forwarded to the appropriate Roku team. Once more information is available, we'll make sure to update this thread. In the meantime, we highly appreciate you bearing with us.

Feel free to reply to this thread for further clarification or create a new thread for different concerns. We'd be more than willing to listen and take action.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pepper2970

Jump to solution

My remote keeps scrolling and I can’t click to the settings tab to do the update/restart. 

0 Kudos
Pepper2970

Jump to solution

I can’t even click on the settings button because the remote is not functioning. It will not even turn on or off from the buttons. I restarted the TV, unplugged it, put new batteries in the remote nothing will work. I have to manually turn the tv off from the button on the unit. 

0 Kudos
moonJUSTmoon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Does the "voice" command work? ... as in asking for "settings"??? 

0 Kudos
klentz

Jump to solution

I also have this issue. It started on one TV and now all of them are doing it. I removed and checked batteries, unplugged it for awhile, made sure had latest update, internet is excellent and even removed cache with 5, 1, 2, 2, pushes as well as switching TVs. Nothing helps.

I have 4 remotes so this is killing me and I just switched to complete streaming so no cable.

Help,

Klentz

0 Kudos