Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quinc78

Re: My Roku Keeps Scrolling

Hi my remote on my roku keeps scrolling on its own , I tried taking out the battery and putting new one, I also unplugged the roku over night and nothing works. Help please

0 Kudos
staggolini

I had the same issue. Found a different remote with something holding down one of its buttons. Once released, Roku worked just fine. 

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you're still experiencing the issue stated in the titles on this thread, please reply here with the serial number of your Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself. 

We'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

I have the same problem with scrolling...tried all the options mentioned and no luck.

Please assist.

@RokuKariza-D wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you're still experiencing the issue stated in the titles on this thread, please reply here with the serial number of your Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself. 

We'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos
Qdee15

Same thing is happening to me. How to resolve this?

0 Kudos
Qdee15

Where to send the serial number of the device? 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @kgiridharreddy,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If this issue is not resolved with your Roku device scrolling, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device and what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Qdee15,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

Feel free to provide your serial number or device ID in this thread.

Keep us posted with the details.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
SB765

Same thing happened to me. First Roku started wild scrolling after I’d had it maybe 2 years. Figured it was “old” so bought a new one last month. Worked for maybe 3 weeks and now same problem again! I’m not buying a third one! Is the company having quality control issues?? Sooo annoying!

0 Kudos
Yoshie8577

I have same issue with scrolling. I have taken the batteries out of the remote and that does nothing. Still unstoppable scrolling. I've had the tv maybe a month bought brand new. 

0 Kudos