Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigskyken

Is a Weatherproof Roku Remote available?

Jump to solution

I just purchased a Roku Select Series unit for my indoor spa room and quickly proceeded to drop the remote into the hot tub.  Was able to dry it out and get it working again, but I would much rather have a waterproof remote just in case it takes another dive.  Is there such a thing available?  None listed on the Roku product page mentions weatherproofing.

Thanks for any info or leads.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is a Weatherproof Roku Remote available?

Jump to solution

We appreciate you reaching out to us here in the Roku Community, @bigskyken!

Thank you for your inquiry regarding a waterproof Roku remote. We would be happy to provide you with further information.

We currently don't offer a waterproof Roku remote at this time. However, we value your feedback and will share it with the team responsible for product development.

Rest assured that we are continuously working to improve our products and services to meet your needs. Thank you for choosing our services, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.

In addition, kindly check your inbox as we will send you a Private Message regarding this matter. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Sorry, but no. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We appreciate you reaching out to us here in the Roku Community, @bigskyken!

Thank you for your inquiry regarding a waterproof Roku remote. We would be happy to provide you with further information.

We currently don't offer a waterproof Roku remote at this time. However, we value your feedback and will share it with the team responsible for product development.

Rest assured that we are continuously working to improve our products and services to meet your needs. Thank you for choosing our services, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.

In addition, kindly check your inbox as we will send you a Private Message regarding this matter. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos