Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to fix: Remote batteries showing solid green light

Jump to solution

@angrycustomer wrote:

I Love it when Corporate geeks are asked for an answer and they tell you to go somewhere else to find the answer instead of answering NOW....Roku devices are badly flawed and poorly designed at best...

My Roku devices work great. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

angrycustomer
Binge Watcher

Re: Remote green light & sony Remote control

Jump to solution

I have discovered that any Sony Bluray remote when the player is connected ...will turn on the TCL-Roku on fast and easily and auto start the display of the Sony....U can buy a SonyBluray remote for About $4.25 only.....

0 Kudos
dirtslayer

Re: Remote green light not on at all. Had been working fine. Nothing now.

Jump to solution

I too have a remote issue, going around in circles for help. One evening it quit. Streaming stick 3810x. Purchased 2-3 months ago. Was not dropped, etc. Tried every suggestion I've found, repeatedly. No pairing light at all. Very unhappy, remotes should last more than a couple of months.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Remote green light not on at all. Had been working fine. Nothing now.

Jump to solution

Hi @dirtslayer

We're here to help!

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be located at the back of the stick itself.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Drosas

Jump to solution

You gus always tell the customer to check the your page but there is not solid help fro you guys. Soo disappoint

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Drosas,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Keep us posted with the details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos