Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FranklinJ
Streaming Star

How many shortcuts can you program on the Quick Launch button on the Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd edit

Jump to solution

How many shortcuts can you program on the Quick Launch button on the Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd edition) RCB1r. How many channels or apps 

So far, I count one channel of your choice, the Roku channel, live TV guide, closed captions and voice command. Can I substitute some of the other quick launch choices for channel/application shortcuts?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How many shortcuts can you program on the Quick Launch button on the Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd

Jump to solution

Thank you for reaching out, @FranklinJ.

We'd be happy to provide more information about the Quick Launch shortcut on your Roku Remote Pro (2nd Edition).

You can set up two programmable shortcut spots. They can be programmed by pressing the button, selecting the desired 1 or 2 slots to change, holding the button down, and selecting from the pop-up menu.

Here's how:

1. Press the Quick Launch button to open the shortcut overlay
  2. Select the first or second shortcut and then press and hold the Quick Launch button for 5 seconds
  3. The on-screen menu will display several shortcut options for you to choose from
  4. Select a shortcut option and press OK to assign it
  5. If prompted, follow the on-screen steps to set up your shortcut
  6. Your Quick Launch shortcut is now assigned and ready to use

For reference, you may visit our Support article dedicated to this: How to use the Quick Launch button on your Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd Edition)

We hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How many shortcuts can you program on the Quick Launch button on the Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd

Jump to solution

Thank you for reaching out, @FranklinJ.

We'd be happy to provide more information about the Quick Launch shortcut on your Roku Remote Pro (2nd Edition).

You can set up two programmable shortcut spots. They can be programmed by pressing the button, selecting the desired 1 or 2 slots to change, holding the button down, and selecting from the pop-up menu.

Here's how:

1. Press the Quick Launch button to open the shortcut overlay
  2. Select the first or second shortcut and then press and hold the Quick Launch button for 5 seconds
  3. The on-screen menu will display several shortcut options for you to choose from
  4. Select a shortcut option and press OK to assign it
  5. If prompted, follow the on-screen steps to set up your shortcut
  6. Your Quick Launch shortcut is now assigned and ready to use

For reference, you may visit our Support article dedicated to this: How to use the Quick Launch button on your Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd Edition)

We hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
FranklinJ
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I did expect more out of Quick launch. 
however, I thank you very much for managing my expectations. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.