Manufacturer support & warranty resources

Find Roku TV support and resources for troubleshooting, setup, and repair information. Contact your Roku TV manufacturer for more help or browse our forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCL 55" Roku TV screen is black but audio is still coming out

Jump to solution

it does not work for me neither. i have audio just no pictures on the tv, it’s not a cheap tv so i would love to not to buy a new one.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL 55" Roku TV screen is black but audio is still coming out

Jump to solution

@SweetFleets,

We appreciate your response,

It looks like it will require assistance from our TCL friends to help diagnose your TV hardware. In the event of hardware failure, they will provide you with the option you have, as warranty replacements and claims are taken care of by our hardware partner (TCL).

You can find their support options at (Where can I get support for my Roku TV™?), or you can reach them at 1-877-300-8837.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

How's it going? @SlickyBoy59,

A hearty welcome from the Roku Community!

We understand that you can't see pictures on your Roku TV. We're pleased to assist. 

This article is for users who can power on their Roku player but cannot see the picture on their TV. Please check this out: What to do if you cannot see the image from your Roku streaming player on your TV.

Please keep us posted on what you find out; we will happily continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

This article is for a Roku player not a Roku TV

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@SweetFleets,

We appreciate your response,

It looks like it will require assistance from our TCL friends to help diagnose your TV hardware. In the event of hardware failure, they will provide you with the option you have, as warranty replacements and claims are taken care of by our hardware partner (TCL).

You can find their support options at (Where can I get support for my Roku TV™?), or you can reach them at 1-877-300-8837.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We will be locking this thread because of its outdated status. If you are still having issues related to this thread, please look through the Community for another thread that addresses the same problem. If there aren't any existing threads, you are more than welcome to create a new one.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.