Manufacturer support & warranty resources

Find Roku TV support and resources for troubleshooting, setup, and repair information. Contact your Roku TV manufacturer for more help or browse our forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onn Roku TV Led keeps blinking

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuJanadeeK  I have tried all your suggestions and replaced the main board and my TV still will not turn on. The LED just blinks 3 times, I would just buy a new TV but this Television just turned 3 years old. So I am a bit upset and very curious to find out what went wrong.

Please Help ! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Hisense Led keeps blinking

Jump to solution

Hello! @Robbinstaye,

We're thrilled to have you with us here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

It looks like it will require some assistance from our friends at Onn to help diagnose your TV hardware. In the event of hardware failure, they will provide you with the option you have.

You can reach their support options at 844-334-2355, 9 a.m.–9 p.m. EST (excluding holidays), or by email at customerservice@onntvsupport.com.

Best regards,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Hisense Led keeps blinking

Jump to solution

Hello! @Robbinstaye,

We're thrilled to have you with us here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

It looks like it will require some assistance from our friends at Onn to help diagnose your TV hardware. In the event of hardware failure, they will provide you with the option you have.

You can reach their support options at 844-334-2355, 9 a.m.–9 p.m. EST (excluding holidays), or by email at customerservice@onntvsupport.com.

Best regards,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos