Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OneDon

Roku Smart Bulb white wont go into pairing mode

Jump to solution

Roku Smart Bulb white wont go into pairing mode .i have tried turn off 3 times same issue .Roku makes very hard to reset and contact there customer service. Please assist 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Smart Bulb white wont go into pairing mode

Jump to solution

Hi @OneDon,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!
We'd love to take a closer look into this issue that you're having with the Roku smart home bulb (white). What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? When did the issue start? Please move the bulb to a different location to determine if there is an issue with the original location.

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Roku Smart Bulb white wont go into pairing mode

Jump to solution

I'm unable to factory reset or pair with my lights-- they're perma stuck on Red... I've found absolutely nothing to remedy this. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Smart Home light bulb wont go into pairing mode

Jump to solution

Hi @inf3ctious007 @beatee123,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We would recommend trying the steps given below and let us know if that works.

Factory reset your light

1. Power on your bulb.
  2. Turn the light switch off and on 3 times.

For more information visit our Support page here: How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Inf3ctious0071
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, @RokuERey -- Along with everyone else in this thread-- yes, I've tried that. 

I am unable to factory reset, lights are stuck at red-- I've turned on and off 100 times from different outlets, nothing. I've paid attention to the WIFI, etc. I've reset everything, but I can't get them to go into pairing mode no matter how long I wait or how many times I plug or unplug from any outlet. 

I'm posting from a different account since my other doesn't seem to work now. 

0 Kudos
Sportsmedic1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am also having same issue.  2 of 3 white bulbs out of same box unable to enter pairing mode or be be factory reset by turning off/on 3 times.  Had previously been connected for less than a month.  I have not used the third bulb yet but suspect it will fail as well.

Any fix?  If not, how do I request a refund?  I am outside the retailers refund window.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Sportsmedic1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out about this, and it seems like you've done exactly what was necessary, but to no avail.

I sent you a PM for further assistance.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sportsmedic1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuERey   thanks for the reply.  I did not receive a PM.  Please try again.  It was actually a 4 pack that I purchased.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
wwwa
Reel Rookie

Re: Wont go into pairing mode

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have the exact same problem. 3 of the 4 bulbs I have will not go into pairing mode. Please let me know how to get this replaced.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wont go into pairing mode

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @wwwa!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a PM for further assistance.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos