Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wont go into pairing mode

Jump to solution

Hi @Purplekitty1,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the Support team. They're the ones who will reach out to you.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dia1990

Jump to solution

I have two smart bulbs white that I am having the same issues for almost a year.  Can not be reset after following all the procedures stated above.  I was hoping that by now there was a fix for it.

0 Kudos
Purplekitty1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

More than a month and still nothing from Roku on this.  I think they are purposely waiting for the warranty to expire so they are off the hook.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dia1990,

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reaching us here.

We have passed this case to our Support team for further assistance. We suggest checking your email address, as they will reach you from there.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@Purplekitty1

We're sorry for the delay in our solutions to this. We have requested another reinforcement from our Support team, and we suggest to keep an eye on your email address.

Please let us know if someone gets in touch with you or not, and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tspohn

Jump to solution

I have 8 of these **bleep** bulbs. Not a single one of them will rested and go into pairing mode. I have tried everything it says to do 50000 times and it still won’t. These light bulbs are **bleep**. I want a refund @Roku

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tspohn,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is aware of this issue and currently looking into this. 

We'll forward this over to our Support team for further assistance.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KKTX

Re: Roku Smart Home light bulb wont go into pairing mode

Jump to solution

We are also having this issue with the 4 bulbs we have owned since June. Roku please provide a fix for this!!!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KKTX,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We are doing our best to get back to you as soon as possible. As of the moment, our team is still investigating this issue. Will be sure to update you on this thread once feedback is available.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ReadWryt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is the same bull**bleep** response we've been getting from you asshats since April...Seven months of this!

At least come up with a new line of **bleep** so that you aren't so repetitive...

https://community.roku.com/t5/Lights-power/Roku-Smart-Home-light-bulb-wont-go-into-pairing-mode/m-p/...

0 Kudos