Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Smart Home app crashing while trying to set up sleep routine

Hi @pad16c,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for sharing the information about this issue with the Smart Home app crashes when navigating the "sleep routine" feature. We're here for further assistance.

To follow up on the report you sent, please provide us with the app version. You can do this by following either of the methods provided below:

• From the Home screen of the smart home app: go to Account > Privacy and Legal > Look for the version below the app icon 
  • On the Phone screen: long-press the Roku smart home app > click app info 

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pad16c
Reel Rookie

Hello,

App Version v2.7.2

Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pad16c,

Thank you for providing us with the additional details. We will include this information in our records regarding this issue.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated. 

We'll keep this thread posted!

Best regards,
Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jaws1000

Hi!

I am having the exact same issue when attempting to set up a sleep routine on my Smart Bulb - Color.

The Bulb has firmware version 1.1.1.15. The Smart Home app is version 2.7.2. and I am using an iPhone 14 Pro Max with iOS 17.5.

I have uninstalled the app, waited 30 seconds, and reinstalled and the issue still persists.

Log ID: 142413

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jaws1000,

From the Roku Community, a warm welcome and thanks for the additional information!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team.

Your extended patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I am experiencing this issue as well. I have already attempted all solutions suggested so far in this forum: ensured firmware was updated to current version, deleted the app and reinstalled after 30 seconds, logged out of the app and signed back in after 60 seconds, and also deleted the bulb from the app then reconnected it - all of which provided no resolve. 

Firmware: 1.0.1.14

Device used: iPhone 15 Pro Max

Log ID: 142562

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @jaydenpatton,

Thanks for the information,

We are grateful for the extra details you have provided. We will ensure that this information is added to our records regarding this issue. Your patience and understanding mean a great deal to us.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos