Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Al2son
Reel Rookie

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

I have 3 Rokus. Only 1 (Roku Premiere 4620x) has updated to Roku software 14.0, the other 2 (Roku Ultra 4802x, Roku 3 4200x) are still running 13.1.4 (not sure why only 1 of the 3 updated, despite checking for updates on all 3).

When I try to playback recorded Tablo content from the Roku Premiere running 14.0, it will not play back recorded content. Shows the content is there, but when I tell it to play, it tries to start but returns to previous library screen after a few seconds. I am still able to stream live TV from all devices, and the recorded content plays fine on the other 2 Rokus, as well as on the mobile device app (iPad/iPhone).

I tried updating the app, deleting/reloading the app, as well as rebooting the Roku.

Anyone else seeing this issue? Have a possible solution?

Thanks!

rmwojcik
Channel Surfer

Me too!

F Roku

0 Kudos
rmwojcik
Channel Surfer

Same.

Still waiting for Roku to fix.

But they suck.

0 Kudos
rmwojcik
Channel Surfer

Roll.Back.13.PLEASE!!!!

Al2son
Reel Rookie

I reset the Roku to factory settings and tried again. Seems to be working normally now 🤞

Bit of a pain to reset all apps & settings, but if it fixes the error ...

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.