Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flswan

Re: Not getting activation email

We have the basic Rocu Model 3930 with no added features. 

We need to resend the email but we don't have the features to use that is recommended. 

How do we work around that?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@flswan, it's not clear what you're asking.  Try just unplugging the power for several seconds and plugging it back in.                                           

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Dj11
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue and have tried all of the troubleshooting steps. Please advise. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dj11,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What was the error message when attempting to activate your Roku device? 

To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow this link: How do I activate or link my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support 

Please keep us posted. 

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dj11
Reel Rookie

Multiple attempts failed. Sent to multiple email addresses (all tested and are functioning). All other troubleshooting steps have been tried. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dj11,

Thanks for following up.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CJ01

This is happening to me.  How do I resolve the activation link issue?

thank you 

1993ds

Roku streaming stick+ wont send confirm email

keep saying unable able to reach you by email I've factory reset multiple times tried different emails and different wifi is there a solution..S/n 21317c917691...sku# 3810R

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CJ01,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Any specific error message when you are trying to activate your device?

To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow this link: How do I activate or link my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support 

If you are still having any issues with the activation process after following these steps, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku streaming stick+ wont send confirm email

@1993ds

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos