Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen mirroring with iPhone not working anymore

After 2 weeks the screen mirroring in my Hisense Roku Tv is not working anymore. 
Here is my issue report tracker:

Model: L203X - Roku TV

Serial number: X03500MP2KNU (S139Y44P2KNU)

Software version: 13.1.4 • build 6800-HE

GC version: 12.2.22

Timestamp: 2024-10-03T01:51:16Z

ID NU-397-551

I tried all the steps suggested on the forum but nothing worked

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Screen mirroring with iPhone not working anymore

Hi @Pietromin24,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We noticed in your post that your Hisense Roku TV is no longer working with Airplay. We appreciate the information that you have provided. No worries, we would be more than willing to assist you with this.

To start, could you please tell us if you can still see the name Hisense Roku TV when you try to Airplay? Also, what error code or error message you're getting.

In the meantime, we highly suggest you try these troubleshooting steps:
Try to check the internet connection on both ends to see if they are connected to the same network. Please also try to restart your mobile device and proceed to the next steps below:

Turn on Airplay in Hisense Roku TV Settings:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Select Settings
  3. Select Apple Airplay and Homekit and press OK button on your Roku remote
  4. Turn on Airplay.

For reference, you can visit our Roku Support article: How to use AirPlay and HomeKit with your Roku streaming device

Please let us know if the issue is persistent.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.