Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity issues and updating software

I've been using my Roku for almost 6 years and have never had this problem.  I suddently can't open Amazon Video or Discovery Plus, but I can open NBC.  I also noticed that I can't manually update the software and get error 003.  I checked network connection through the Roku and it says I'm good.  Please help.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Connectivity issues and updating software

Hi @Discoveryplus,

Thanks for taking your first post in the Roku Community!

Error 003 means that your network connection is unstable. Even with a strong internet connection, fluctuations in speed or signal strength can cause delays or errors like this. We also need to consider how many devices are connected.

Let's perform a troubleshooting step. We suggest rebooting your router by unplugging it for about 60 seconds and replugging it again. 

If the error 003 still occurs, we can also try to connect your Roku player to an alternative network connection, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if this will make any difference.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos