Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streambar pro in recovery mode

Jump to solution

Hi, @Cloud7570.

Welcome, and thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community!

We understand your Streambar Pro is also stuck in a recovery mode screen. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We just wanted to let you know that it has already been forwarded to the appropriate Roku team to include in the ongoing investigation of this issue. We appreciate you for bearing with us and for your cooperation. Rest assured that our dedicated team is working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and get you back on streaming in no time.

Let us know if you need more help; we're ready to assist. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Glenn63

Jump to solution

Same problem as everyone else. Been a month and have tried everything.

Version 9.3.0*1062

Serial number  YL00DU869872

Device ID 3K622D869872

Roku 9101R2

Thanks,

Glenn

0 Kudos
CTOCSE8
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Took couple weeks before they finally reached out to me via email to try again.  Many users feeling like Butch and Sunni on the Starliner, stranded with no stream.  Like NASA, they'll keep you coming back for more investigations and analysis, next week.

0 Kudos
Ktrisa
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streambar stuck in a recovery mode update loop

Jump to solution

Please delete this post. I have this resolved and don't need anymore help. Thanks

RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Glenn63,

We highly appreciate you for providing us with the requested details precisely! Rest assured, we already forwarded your information to the appropriate Roku team for review.

In the meantime, we're grateful for your patience and understanding as we work on this. Feel free to let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address or create a new thread for different concerns.

We'd be more than willing to listen and take action.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
Angel50
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streambar stuck in a recovery mode update loop

Jump to solution

Any updates this has been almost 3 months 

0 Kudos
Cloud7570
Reel Rookie

Streambar Pro Recovery Mode

Jump to solution

I’m having issues with streambar pro stuck in recovery mode. Posted about this a few weeks back and never got an email from Roku like others are saying they have been. It’s registered to my account and here’s the info that’s showing up on my screen:

Version: 9.3.0 * 1062

Serial number YL000L185569

Device ID: 3K6290185569

Roku 9101R2

I’d really appreciate some help, it’s been well over a month since it’s worked and I want to be able to use it again so bad lol 

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streambar Pro Recovery Mode

Jump to solution

Hi, @Cloud7570.

Thanks for letting us know that your Roku Streambar was also stuck in a recovery mode screen. 

Rest assured that we've already forwarded this to the appropriate Roku team, who are actively working to resolve this and include your Roku Streambar in the ongoing investigation of this issue. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding on this matter. 

Please feel free to reach out if you have other concerns or need more help from us. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.